DMCA Policy for physicsinhindi.com
At physicsinhindi.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. As part of our commitment to protecting the intellectual property rights of others, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on physicsinhindi.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us as set forth in the DMCA. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), to be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications of claimed infringement should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Name: Physics in Hindi
It is our policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement and, where appropriate, to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. If we remove or disable access to materials in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter-notification.
We reserve the right to modify or amend the terms of our DMCA policy and to remove or disable access to any material on physicsinhindi.com that we believe is infringing upon the copyright of others.